We are currently accepting resumes for:
Assistant Project Manager
APi Construction Company
New Brighton, MN
The Assistant Project Manager (APM) accepts bid packages; assists in gathering, calculating and compiling of data for use in bid proposals. The APM will also assist in the assembly of proposal packages. The APM works with a Project Manager to review job progress on paper and in person. They will also orders required material, hardware, consumables, tools, equipment, etc. It is expected that the APM will maintain high safety profile.
- Minimum two-year degree in construction management or construction related field.
- Extract takeoff quantities from bid drawings and field measurements, as established from reviewing specifications, terms, and conditions from bid packages.
- Prepare costs to apply to takeoff quantities, for use in developing bid for proposals.
- Participate in developing project updates.
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents.
- Maintain files of working documents for back-up to estimate and account related documents.
- Assist in preparation of cost analysis reports on a regular basis for record keeping and presentation to management and customers as necessary.
- Create and maintain relationships with customers as directed by manager.
- Write correspondence on matters of importance per direction of manager.
- Participate in evaluation of completed jobs and compile accurate cost histories for use in future estimates.
- Prepare special reports and complete other projects as directed.
- Assume additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Assemble information pertaining to maintenance contracts and cost-plus rates.
- Develop and sustain current and future relations with customers.
- Track cost plus labor and material quantities and rates on a regular basis.
- Assist in the coordination of resources. (i.e., manpower, equipment, and materials)
APi Inc. provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.