We are currently accepting resumes for:
Specialty Project Manager/Estimator – Clean Room Insulated Metal Panel and Raised Access Floor Construction
APi Construction Company
New Brighton, MN
Project Managers (PMs) have direct P&L project responsibility. They are responsible for total delivery of the project, in accordance with established criteria. Depending on industry discipline, he / she will be responsible for: Accepting bid packages and assist in creating bid proposals; project scheduling; execution planning, project progress review; expediting; inspection, project safety and quality assurance. PMs are responsible for tracking, forecasting, and communicating costs, profits, and financial measures of the project. PMs will organize and manage all the elements involved in construction: Safety; labor; materials; tools; equipment; consumables; construction schedule; change orders.
- Degree in construction management or construction related field and three to five years of Project Management experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of interior/exterior insulated metal panel construction systems (IMP).
- Specialty experience in Cleanroom, structural ceilings and raised access floors.
- Accepting bid packages and assisting in the creation of bid proposals
- Develop estimates for many types of projects.
- Perform estimate peer reviews and oversight reviews of APMs.
- Understand and redline subcontracts, up to customers and down to subcontractors.
- Responsible for total delivery of your project to the customer
- Expediting material and equipment
- Monitor and manage projects to comply with safety, quality, productivity, and profitability requirements.
- Communicating to senior management financial measures of the project
- Planning, scheduling and project execution.
- Ensure proper staffing on each project to achieve maximum productivity and crew labor rate.
- Identify changes in projects that impact cost, schedule, or labor requirements.
- Ensure change orders/change estimates are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor project billings for accuracy and maintenance of a positive cash flow.
- Continually monitor project progress; review reports to ensure compliance with schedule and budget.
- Oversee work of subcontractors
- Ensure work complies with customer specifications.
- Report to owner and general contractor about progress and any necessary modifications required.
- Maintain historical records of all functions for future use.
- Conduct pre-project, in-progress, and post-project planning / reviews.
- Recommend improvements in project management procedures and overall company business practices.
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with customers, for now and the future.
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.